Hey, App Samurai readers! Hope you are enjoying the Black Friday Madness 🛍
Hope you’ve adjusted your apps to this superb day of promotions as we highlighted in our infographic.
It’s been 10 days since we announced our deal for Black Friday which is giving $3000 free ad credit to app developers. So, it’s the day! Time to announce the winners!
We are very thankful for your intense interest in our campaign, it’s amazing to see you as part of the App Samurai family 🖤
Ta-da! 🎊 Here are the Black Friday Deals!
And.. Here are the winners of our Black Friday campaign! Congrats and thank you for being such a precious part of the mobile app world!
The first prize, $1500 free ad credit, goes to an extremely fun education game for kids, Whiskey the Spider! The second prize, $1000 free ad credit goes to a simple and enjoyable puzzle game, Duple! And.. third prize goes to also an extremely fun game, Pong Havoc! Welcome to App Samurai family, we can’t wait to witness your amazing journey to success!
Now, in order to start creating your ad campaign with your free credit, sign in to your App Samurai account and follow the steps. We’ll reload your credits to your account!
It was a bit hard for our committee to decide the winners since there are lots of great apps among attendees. The competition was pretty close, so no broken-hearts if you are not a winner.
Again and again…
A lot of thanks to all the attendees and we wish you have a great Friday!
How Did We Choose the Winners?
As you know, we care transparency in our campaigns so let’s clarify our evaluation process and explain you the path to winners.
- First, we eliminated the attendees who don’t meet our rules of participation.
- We created an in-house committee to evaluate the apps.
- We divided the remaining apps into 10 categories for each of our committee member.
- Our committee members evaluated the apps according to specified criteria and give apps points according to our point scoring system.
- After this first round, we picked the best 10 apps and asked our committee for giving points to apps according to the same point scoring system. At the end of this evaluation process, we had the winners!